An International University in the downtown of Shanghai
Shanghai International Studies University (SISU) has 2 campus: Hongkou Campus, Songjiang Campus . The accommodation fee range is from 50.00 Per Person Per Day; 4F-13F to 190.00 Per Person Per Day; 4F-13F. You can book different types of rooms in Shanghai International Studies University online on CUCAS easily.
Shanghai international Studies is located in Shanghai,China.Shanghai international studies university has two campuses, songjiang campus and hongkou district respectively.
- Book in advance by application form.
- Rent outside campus is allowed. You can get Temporary Residence Permitlease in police office with lease contract and off-campus accommodation registration application form with school seal.
- Offer 24 hours check-in service.
- One week check-in before semester begins is allowed.
- Hotel in campus: No. You can find outside hotel information in our school website.
- Pay by year and cash at one-time in campus dorm, we don't supprt foreign currency payment and delay in payment.
- Move in and then register.
- All expenses should be paid by cash.
Note: Language students can only live in Hongkou Campus.
Students in Language, most of the Chinese language and professional, international economy and trade (Chinese), business management (in Chinese) live in
Choose campus building
Most of the Chinese language and professional, international economy and trade (Chinese), business management (in Chinese) live in